How High Can You Soar?
Make Your Selection
FOR YOUR SAFETY
Dr. Allan's COVID19 Office Protocol
- All patients must be free of any flu-like symptoms. Do not come to the office if you suffer from a cold, cough, respiratory illness, or fever.
- Only one patient allowed to come to the office at a time.
- Patients should remain outside the office until we are ready to see you.
- Patients should call/text to 310-773-1993 when they arrive, and/or we will call when we are ready for you to come in.
- All counters and surface areas are cleaned before you come in.
- The treatment room gets ventilated by opening our window and disinfected before you arrive.
- When you enter, we will measure your temperature when necessary with a single-use thermometer.
- We will have a sanitized plastic bin to store your clothes and shoes.
- Everyone gets a new sheet, new towel and a new headrest cover.
- Dr. Allan will be wearing a mask to reduce the viral load.
- COPING WITH THE PANDEMIC
- BEST ADVICE
Yes, we have a new flu, and this will not be going away anytime soon. All you can do is stay as safe as possible and understand that this is just the flu. Morbidity rates are higher for those with compromised health issues and depressed immunity. Only 1% of people that get the flu including COVID-19 will die. There will always be more individuals that die in car accidents and from heart disease each year then will die from the flu.
Your best offense is a great defense. Chiropractic treatments will bolster your defense, and that is why we are keeping our doors open. We are essential and help build immunity against disease and help alleviate pain and discomfort from a variety of sources. It is always a good time to give yourself a tune up... Especially now with all the stress that is disrupting our lives.