REACH YOUR OPTIMAL HEALTH
Holistic healthcare to heal and maintain your mind & body naturally
Chiropractic | Posture-Movement Education | Athletic Performance | Lifestyle | Nutrition
Find the root cause of your health issues
Avoid drugs & surgery
Enjoy a pain-free life
With four decades as a healthcare professional, Dr. David Allan possesses a unique skill set from the diversity of modalities he’s mastered through the years, along with his experience in teaching and private practice. Outside the mastery, most importantly, he has a passion for sharing his knowledge and helping people. His creative side began early as a professional musician in the 1970’s and ’80s, and then shifted into the health field in the 1980’s to the present to create David Allan Wellness and the David Allan Wellness Academy.
With an abundance of so-called experts on the Internet, who can you trust, and where can you get credible advice on health and wellness? This CV is a display of skills, education and experience that demonstrates Dr. Allan as a leader and authority in the health and wellness field. Dr. Allan is someone you can partner with to help you achieve pain-free living, and help you achieve your wellness goals.
Dr. David Allan is CEO of David Allan Wellness and has maintained a health and wellness practice for over 40 years specializing in chiropractic, posture-movement education, athletic performance, lifestyle, and nutrition. He is an internationally known speaker and has authored over a thousand videos on his various systems and methods. His latest endeavors are the development of the best exercise program for modern times called Bobblology and a free weekly live stream video podcast on a success plan for your health called the 60-Day Achievement Program (60DAP). His mission statement is: To reduce pain and eliminate suffering by sharing what I know best to help others live to their full potential. His vision is to bring his mission statement to millions of individuals around the globe.
- Lifestyle Management
- Movement Educator
- Professional speaker on health & wellness
- Reflexology - Practitioner/Trainer
- Auriculotherapy - Practitioner/Trainer
- Reflexatsu™ - Practitioner/Trainer
- Shiatsu & Barefoot Shiatsu - Practitioner/Trainer
- Structural Integration - Practitioner/Trainer
- Nutrition - Diet, Cleansing, and Detox
- Chiropractic and Physical therapy methods
- Foot care specialist
- Kinesio taping
- Couples coaching
- Embodiment Practitioner/Trainer
- 2022 to present: Embracing new Foot Scanning Technology and now offering scanning at the office. This technology measures the degree of imbalances in the feet that can be corrected with custom foot orthotics, shoe orthotics, and various exercises and footcare strategies.
- 2021 to present: Created Support The Mission website to help support my mission: To reduce pain and suffering and share what I know best to help others live to their full potential.
- 2021 to present: Created the 60DAP Live Stream Podcast to share my very own 60-Day Achievement Program. Please see David Allan Events for the latest details.
- 2019 to present; Re-branded Rocketship Wellness to David Allan Wellness and the David Allan Wellness Academy.
- 2018; Adjunct Faculty at Musicians Institute.
- 2017; Created Bobblology, our flagship posture-movement methodology.
- 2017 to 2019: Created Musicianship Wellness presentations at LAUSD and LACC in Los Angeles.
- 2014: Created Don’t Stand Up Straight - A New Twist on Good Posture.
- 2012: Created Dr. Allan’s Deep Tissue Toolkit.
- 2010 to 2019: Created the brand Rocketship Wellness, along with Rocketship mind, body and nutrition.
- 2009 - 2018: CEO of DAGIIT (Dr. Allan’s Global Institute of Integrated Touch). Taught many styles nationally and internationally including Auriculotherapy HP™, structural integration, shiatsu and barefoot shiatsu, movement-posture education, Reflexatsu™, reflexology, Compress Mobilization Technique™, and others.
- 1990: Achieved CCFC; Certified in Chiropractic Foot Care.
- 1990: CCCLA graduate with a Doctorate of Chiropractic.
- 1990 - 2000: Adjunct faculty at CCCLA. Taught continuing education in soft tissue manipulation at Cleveland Chiropractic College in Los Angeles.
- 1982 - 1990: Taught nationally and internationally reflexology, movement education, and various massage modalities under the Allan Moves brand.
- 2021; Achieved his DTM (Distinguished Toastmasters) award. Only 1% of all Toastmasters worldwide reach this achievement.
- 2020 to 1982; Over 10,000 hours of education (and continuing) in Chiropractic, Structural Integration, Shiatsu, Barefoot Shiatsu, Reflexology, Auriculotherapy, Acupressure, Movement Education methods - Embodiment, Feldenkrais Method, and the Alexander Technique, Mind-Body therapies, Hypnotherapy methods, Sound healing, and others.
2018 to 2020; Independent study with Charles Siemers, BSAAE, Advanced Rolfer who worked with Ida Rolf.
2016; Independent training with Ethan Kind, MM, ACAT (Alexander Technique).
1999 to 2005; Independent study with Dr. Li-Chun Huang, MD, for auriculotherapy.
1993; Certified in Chiropractic Foot Care (CCFC).
1993; Independent study with Dr. Arnold Ross, DPM, for Advanced Foot Care and casting foot orthotics.
1992 to present; Board certified with the American Reflexology Certification Board (ARCB).
1991 to present; California Chiropractic state license.
1991 to present; 24 hours of CEU required to maintain chiropractic license each year.
1990; Certified by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners California.
1990; Certified by the American Red Cross in Backcare.
1985; Certified in Reflexology by the International Institute of Reflexology.
1982 to 1985; Certified Embodiment Teacher training with Dr. R. Grant Ramey of Embodiment.
1982 to 1985; Independent study with Dr. R Grant Ramey, Ph.D., for Embodiment training and movement education.
1982; Initial training in Reflexology, and then certified by the American Institute of Reflexology.
1982; Founder and Developer of Reflex Reflexology Programs.
1982; Independent study with David Wronski, Advanced Rolfer.
Helping musicians achieve greater wellness. From Season 3 of Jim Woods' The Way of the Renaissance Man.
December 14th, 2021… CLICK HERE TO HEAR THE INTERVIEW
This month we had the pleasure of interviewing Dr. David Allan of David Allan Wellness. He shared with us his rich background in music, his extensive experience in the world of health and wellness, and how he has combined his expertise in multiple disciplines to support people (including musicians) in improving their health.
If you want to know more about Dr. David Allan and his connection with music and musicians, then this is the podcast for you.
Interview conducted by corpBonore which is a sound body wellness focused team that blends music and wellness together.
Disclaimer: There is no guarantee of specific results. Results can vary. All material provided on DavidAllanWellness.com and the David Allan Wellness Academy website are provided for informational or educational purposes only. Consult with your doctor regarding the applicability of any opinions by Dr. David Allan and his affiliates or recommendations with respect to your health or medical condition. Feel free to contact Dr. Allan to discuss or troubleshoot any health complaints at any time.