Existing Patients - Schedule Here!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
We are looking for new reviews on Google to help spread the word. Just a sentence or two to let everyone know about your health issues to start and how my care has helped. Thank you!
Choose Your Appointment
First, choose the length of time for your appointment.
All appointments are at the office unless otherwise arranged in advance.
Dr. Allan's COVID19 Office Protocol
- New & existing patients… Fill out the form below before each office visit.
- Only one patient allowed to to come the office.
- Patients should remain outside the office until we are ready to see you.
- Patient should call/text to 310-773-1993 when they arrive, and/or we will call when we are ready for you to come in.
- All counters and surface areas are cleaned before you come in.
- When you enter, we will measure your temperature with a temporal digital scanner.
- We will have a sanitized plastic bin to store your clothes and shoes.
- Everyone gets a new sheet, new towel and a new headrest cover.
- Dr. Allan will be wearing a mask.
- DEDICATED TO SAFETY
- COPING WITH THE PANDEMIC
- BEST ADVICE
If you cannot answer these questions with "correct", you will not be able to visit the office. During this critical time in our society, we need to validate your health status each time you visit the office. We will keep your record on file, and if you have any questions or suggestions where we can do better, please leave us a message HERE.
Yes, we have a new flu, and this will not be going away anytime soon. All you can do is stay as safe as possible and understand that this is just the flu. Morbidity rates are higher for those with compromised health issues and depressed immunity. Only 1% of people that get the flu including COVID-19 will die. There will always be more individuals that die in car accidents and from heart disease each year then will die from the flu.
Your best offense is a great defense. Chiropractic treatments will bolster your defense, and that is why we are keeping our doors open. We are essential and help build immunity against disease and help alleviate pain and discomfort from a variety of sources. It is always a good time to give yourself a tune up... Especially now with all the stress that is disrupting our lives.